View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 18:00   #40
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Noldor's Tribulations

Flapjack -

Leaving the bridge you make your way through the ship triyng to rember its confusing layout as best you can, Finding yourself enter the medical area as it look cleaner than the rets of the ship, toughg the fact it is always quiet beside the low conversation occasinly going on in the hall. Finding your way to its main area somenurses milling about their dutys checking supplies and crew profiles, a women with short cut hair, looking over some pads with a frown. Her eyes harsly .
"Remy Redert I assume, report to one of the medical technicans with this pad"
Feeling a pad pushed into your grasp you work over to another one of the nurses.

Spritly Zombie -

Flyn hums quitly to himself, the large elevator door slides open with a whine. Taking you directly to the center of the medical section it seems, the walls looking rather to clean the sound of every footstep echoing throgh the quiet halls.
"Well we are here guess I should show come with you"
sighing to himself he steps out taking you along a long winding corridor bringing to a rather busy section, Flyn seeming visible agitated. A grim looking women hunched over a pile of pads who stares could turn water to ice.
"James Gokan there is a Technicain waiting for you to the right, here is your authorisation"
Placing a pad firmly in your grasp obvusly a strong built women, a nurse beckons you over as Flyn hangs idle about the entrance.
"place your palms open and facing me please"

Socrates -

Standing about waitng for your next paitent, a man seems to come over holding a pad (Flapjack). Looking lost but holding what appers to be nanonics shot authorisation file, pulling out the clsoed box from yuor side flipping its lid open to reveal a padded foam. A hypo-spray with two marked vials labeled in red, with a small pill sealed in its own container next to them. Finding yourself reapting same words you always do.
"Palms open and facing me if you would please"

Blake -

You make your way to the quarters opening the coded door fidnign it empty. The rest of your roommates must be on their shift about nw. Breathing slightly relived your sleeping bunk in some disaray covered in pads and cloths from your rush to get to engineering after sleeping late.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote