View Single Post
Unread 20 Nov 2006, 04:54   #70
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ND whats your plan?

I think it is sad that I see NewDawn highranked but yet again it is by avoiding the big battles. You NDers seem to have a habbit of avoiding the military side of this game.

Now sure you hit people that hit you. Yes you attacked reasonably big alliances. On the other hand you have avoided (so far) any big confrontations with the big hitters Angels and eXi. Im not sure what it is you are scared of but you guys really need to get some balls in your HC team. You have thrown away so many chances to gain respect (and a rank you earnt) over the rounds by the same style of play.

It is made all the worse because ive been so close to many of you for so long. I know you have it in you. Not reaching your potential is a crime! I would love nothing more to see you grab this round by the balls and take the victory! I will not hold my breath though.

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote