View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2015, 02:18   #179
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
I'd say they were been hit by the block more then bf were? (Plus I know for a fact they were)
Then you have been misinformed because the block hits on BF were more consistent than they were on CT. CT actually did well to avoid FL/Ult/co cooperation. We took the hit while CT were allowed to grow, it's how they are #1 at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Plus the fact from what butcher keeps posting on these forums rainbows are been hit by rogues and hordors etc.. You (bf) chose to hit p3ng which made us retaliate.. So really isn't much of a "block" as the only 3 allies to hit you is faceless and of course ult other then obviously us, which as I mentioned above are also hitting ct I presume (not us) so..
I think you need to understand that BF had been in a long standing war with a block of alliances. When BF hit p3n, Ult/FL went straight back on to BF. Also, BF was no longer active by the time p3n "declared war".
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote