View Single Post
Unread 2 May 2015, 21:12   #170
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Well, straight after that night the block hit Black Flag for several nights. Please don't make it out like it was P3n verses Black Flag as it clearly wasn't and you'd be misinforming the audience.
Perhaps 2 nights? Not "several" if we look at cts weeks stats:

http://p3nguins.com/alliance/Conspir...story/summary/

I'd say they were been hit by the block more then bf were? (Plus I know for a fact they were) but there we go you only stopped hitting us last night.

Plus the fact from what butcher keeps posting on these forums rainbows are been hit by rogues and hordors etc.. You (bf) chose to hit p3ng which made us retaliate.. So really isn't much of a "block" as the only 3 allies to hit you is faceless and of course ult other then obviously us, which as I mentioned above are also hitting ct I presume (not us) so..

I wasn't making out it was one on one.. I was simply replying to clouds post making it sound like you "dominated" p3nguins

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote