View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 00:20   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Survivor of GD : In what way has being here affected you?

GD has taught me many things, all the way back in 2000 I think it was my first exposure to an internet forum of any kind. I am of the opinion that this was a seriously lucky thing to happen to me. Who knows what kind of person I would have turned into with a different forum and different people.

The first thing I think it gave me was some degree of debating skills (online, but they have been transferred to some degree). The first thread I ever posted in was one about the existence or not of God, I was arguing with Belgy and it gave me a taste for it. I think I posted mostly in these argument threads for ages. Reading the other silly ones but not posting in them because I was scared of all the nasty flaming.

Then I did, and GD gave me my first lessons in another important subject: "How to be good at the internet". The regime here has given me skills (and I'm sure this goes for an awful lot of the rest of you) which have served me well when venturing into other realms, whatever they may be.

GD has also given me a place to post E/N threads where people who I know know me will read them, the one or two times I have wanted to. I'm not sure how helpful this has been to me, but it's nice to know that the oppurtunity is there should I ever want to do it again.

The most important thing GD has given me however, is you guys. I've met so many awesome people here, many of you irl, and I thank the flying spaghetti monster that you're all in my life <3