View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2007, 14:59   #62
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Why should I come back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
positive doesn't equal constructive however jester in that one thread of his has provided more use to PA than your useless drivel ever has or presumably will.
There's no doubt Jester can and does provide alot of good, and tbh I was probably a bit harsh on him personally as he's no where near the worst. It was just his comment was idiotic as he implied that the community has no duty what so ever to help this game attract and keep players and its this head in the sand 'lets blame jolt for not investing money into big advertising drives' that we as a community needs to reverse. Its an important part of getting this game back on track and while there is areas that Jolt and PAteam need to also sort this is the only area which WE CAN REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE ABOUT as after all no matter how much moaning the community does its not going to persuade Jolt the games worthwhile investing in, the only thing that's ever going to do that would be numbers.

And I havent said everyone should be positive or for that matter everyone should agree with each other. This is after all a discussion forum and as any other mod will tell you while at times PATeam would like this place to be a 'PATeam' love fest with no negative comments we as mods always fight to allow you to be critical of things as negative stuff can be as constructive as positive stuff. That doesnt mean however everyone can act like complete twats, especially towards new players to either the game or the forum or players considering returning and I think everyone of us can improve our posting so we all do less baiting of each other, are less hostile ect ect
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote