View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 15:43   #144
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
If there's a genuine chance of winning we'll go for it every single round. Pretty much what game said.
I think every alliance that has a genuine chance of winning also goes for it, in that sense your alliance is no different from every other alliance. The only difference is that most alliances either overestimate themselves and don't have what it takes, or make some wrong political move thinking that it will lead them to victory (the obvious example being trying to fence it).
I do admit that your alliance has a good political grip and that you are consequent in your actions as to maximize you chances of winning, but sometimes that's not enough.
I think this round you stand a chance of winning the round, but also think it's minimal, and that in the end you will stop pursuing the alliance win and go for the galaxy win. Again, this is just my opinion, time will tell.