View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2009, 12:08   #120
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
The #1 alliance gets to fight the #6 and nobody else is allowed to get involved?
Amusing to see that the suggestions I post in order to point out how absurd this argument is are what you're actually arguing for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A demented goat
as we wouldnt be here otherwise.
You remember the bit where this thread was a joke until apprime members came in demanding ascendancy be considered the dominant alliance this round? Probably not I guess. It must be hard reading what with all the foam spewing out of your mouth and onto your computer.