View Single Post
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 22:33   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
i was saying that you dont decide what is right,wrong,good or bad. I dont look for things people say and then tell everyone what they can or can not write. Neither should you.
I'm not saying I'm going to come over to your house and beat you up for posting here. It's called an "argument". Where one points out flaws in other arguments and in return offers a valid set of premises, followed by a logical progression based on those premises which leads to a conclusion. My premises are thus

-Apprime are first in every aspect of the rankings that matters
-Ascendancy are not first in any aspect of the rankings that matter

The logical core of the argument is

-Hitting Apprime is, right now, more important than hitting Ascendancy if you wish to either win the round yourself or prevent stagnation setting in because Apprime will get bigger faster than Ascendancy (this also applies to every other alliance)

The conclusion is

-Hitting Apprime makes more sense for alliances with either two of the aforementioned goals

Quote:
I also dont care if Ascendancy is #6 because they will quickly grow into top3 once they have their fortress gals set.
You may not but reality does. Score gaps take time to disappear. Especially when your alliance isn't primarily composed of people who have trouble with the concept of logging in to recall their fleets.

Quote:
Apprime dont have to say in this thread they are playing to win, as its fairly obvious! They even said it last round.
I would have thought it's fairly obvious the top 3 alliances are all playing for the win!