View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 11:17   #379
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
I'd love to see more Fabregas too. He's such a good all-around midfielder and he's very good at pacing up and coming up with the tough decisions necessary in tough places to create chances. I guess though we'll see a lineup identical to the semi-final game though. That, and I do think Fabregas is the best all around midfielder in the game right now, why he's benched is probably due to the club synergy between Busquets, Xavi, and Iniesta, and the (tactical?) necessity to play a second holding midfielder along Busquets.
Such synergy is often quite crucial. I'd replace Busquets rather then Xabi Alonso, for above mentionned reasons.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote