View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2017, 17:09   #43
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R73 whine thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well there is a lot difference.
Its called the "bandwagon" effect, cba to explain it to you, as im sure its been dicussed xxxxx times allready.
Also, having 40/60 planets scoring means that even with 10-20 planets in a support tag you will have MORE planets that has a crazy "1 ship build" and that dont care about crashing their fleet as long as lose some aswell.
The other round i had 5 or 6 waves of incs from "Astatores", all of em "covered" wich meant the attacker to big losses, way more than defence, still they all landed cus they dont give a damn.
The moronic changes to the tag limits over the 30 rounds is changing how the game is played, and its not changing it in a direction wich i think is positive.
Historicly, Ultores never had a lot of players, theyve always been around the same member count they are right now, a little less actualy.
And who is talking about making tag limits 120+ anyway?
So you can't be bothered to explain the core reason of your argument?

Nothing was said about counting/uncounting, that's a completely different kettle of fish.

So all this is based on an element which has moved by 10-20 members in 30+ rounds? (Kittenz would still have Lionz with round 40 limits)

Astaores style of play is no different to any other uncompeting alliance around tick 800, just because they are affiliated with Ultores does not make them different to any of the plethora of tags that have done the same since rd1.

You have no clue of Ulrores memberbase, you never played there and no one in there would talk to you on a personal enough level to give that info away.

If we have two tags with 60 + 50 you would alreast need a tag limit of 100-120 to stop support tags otherwise nothing would change
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote