View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2017, 23:41   #83
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Oh I don't think ult has multies I know people like saudauker how ever ya spell his name plays pure defence most rounds and will actively login send recall and not care about his own planet I know you have a few others I generally have respect for the hc in ult as they nice chaps and I'd love to have a beer with them but I do think some ult share login details it happens
Sorry mate, i like ya, but if you truly had respect for ult HC, surely you wouldn't be throwing cheating allegations at the ally without having actual proof?

I understand that people might think it odd that we have so many active defenders who don't actually care for their own planet, but that's just the way ult is, we have a large number of loyal players who are always willing to put the effort into the alliance as a whole rather than just themselves.

It also helps that we have Xerxes and Agar3s who harass their core members to get them to play more rounds even when they want to quit!! (I've been quitting pa for years now) And because we like them and appreciate everything they've done for us in countless rounds, we come back to play, either as a standard member, or a def planet.

I can guarantee to people though, that if there were cheaters in ult, the HC team definitely do not know about it, else they would be booted, one of the many reasons i love this ally.

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote