View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 18:18   #120
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
given in the 'overrepresented in crime statistics and various forms of statesupport'
You said 'they' take more than they give. Even if immigrants (not that you can consider them as a group but nevermind) received 20% more welfare payments (on average) than natives, how would that prove they receive more than they give? I'm not even sure how you'd work out such a thing, which is why I asked.

There have been studies done (I'm unsure of their methodology) and they tended to show it was a net benefit to the receiving country. Another study said first-generation immigrants are $30k drain on the US, but second generation immigrants give a $80k surplus. Or something like that.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote