View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 23:46   #110
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
It didn't happen tho.
I couldn't find any A-Level results but according to this article from the BBC the average "Asian" pupil did better at GCSEs than the average White pupil, taking Asians as Chinese, Indians, Bangladeshis + Pakistani's. The difference is pretty slightly tho (although if you look at just Indians + Chinese they're way ahead).
Quote:
Also i would condemn MLK for breaking any law.
Do you condemn yourself for lusting after under-16s? Do you condemn yourself for copying music CDs? etc.

As for struggling against oppression in their own country - I quite agree. However, if you look at a lot of "rebels" who have sucessfully overthrown (or changed) their government quite a few of them claimed asylum (or at least operated outside of their home countries). People like Lenin, Mandela, Ghandi, John Locke, Castro etc. But since you've said you won't reply I'll say it for you : I'm sure you despise all of those people anyway.

p.s. The EU in total needs migrants to keep a stable population. Saying we'll simply take immigrants from the EU is fair enough, but where are they going to get their people? Once these darkies are citizens of other EU countries, you know they have the right to settle her, yeah?
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
How many of you lot busy attempting to tell us apparent racists to be nice to people who shouldn't be here actually pay tax or are you just 'busy' being 'right on' students ?
I don't see what this had to do with anything (since everyone pays taxes if they buy any goods), but yeah I pay income tax. I also live in one of the most ethnically diverse parts of London and work in an organisation where we have daily dealing with refugees, asylum seekers, etc. Does this give me the right to speak about this?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote