View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2015, 13:48   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
having won so many rounds it is a lot easier for ult to find enemies than friends
Other alliances have 'won many rounds too'. Infact, even with 'new alliances' the people in them have won many rounds before too.

Still, if we're sticking to only current alliances then both ND and CT have won "many rounds".

You do realise that when multiple alliances want to win, they have to consider Ultores an enemy as it's one of the hurdles to getting #1? I can't believe you even thought this comment was worthy enough to make - it's like you're moaning that people actually put up a fight. As if "how dare other alliances want to win".

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote