Thread: R66 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2016, 22:21   #27
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: R66 ship stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
First of as long as BP's isn't reduced galaxy size is more likely to be 10 at the eor.
Which is why I am strongly suggesting reducing it, and have made these stats with 6-7 planet galaxies in mind.

Quote:
Same for the T2 targeting, wierd having it t2 higher. Don't have any problems with it, other then it being in in the high 160, but yea fine.
EMP shouldn't go over 160 except in specific cases, so this will be tuned.

Quote:
For forting when the only "obsticale" is xp runs it's only a possibility for a while. Who do you think of alliances will go etd fi as a strategy? When you get a few ships the two xan's build some banshee and you're good.
I didn't say their only obstacle was XP runs, but it'll be where there main vulnerability lies. And I don't mean that they'll only be roided by people willing to sacrifice value, but Bs heavy planets, moreso than Fi, will only need 2 ships, be hard pressed to keep roids (see r65 Cat Bs) and therefore be more. And keep in mind that Fr/De is weak to itself, as well, though that's not the preferred way of keeping something in check.

Quote:
Can you think of any alliance going FI? So FI isn't really an option. FI and CO is what have the most ally def vs it as well, so seems like an idiotic choice to pick.
What would be wrong with going Fi? Zik/Etd Fi/Cr for example would work fine.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote