View Single Post
Unread 31 Jan 2018, 20:41   #35
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Rd 75 Discussion, predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
The first part makes your initial statement in your previous post void.

The second part is factually wrong. There are 4 tags within 20 mill value, 2 of those are within 10 mill value. To make it more visible there are 4 tags between 1,5 and 1,6 mill avg value, ult being one of them.

I'll ask again, pro pa or anti ult?
What makes the statement void? It would be basicly like that round where Ult NAPed everyone but BowS, when their NAPs ran ran out they came asking us for help to hit Ult after sitting on the fence themself all round. We didnt, we decided to troll the tags that had screwed the round over by NAPs.
Ult does what they need to do to win, cant fault them for all other full tags taking NAPs while Ult pick on the part-tags, the critism is aimed mostly at the likes of ND and KittenZ.
Atm kittycatz closer to 8th than 1st, im sure they could accomplished that without NAPing the ones running away with the round.

Ult currently got 125 million value combined, the next 4 on the list got 80-95, so its factually correct.

Im not sure what pro PA means, but i guess stuff thats healthy for the game, and sometimes that means not all full tags NAPing Ult. So i guess this round pro pa and anti ult is the same.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote