View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 12:57   #39
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: Shortening Prelaunch

if you make it 5 ticks you could simply say prelaunch + 5 then 5 ticks travel to a planet ingal + 3 return which makes it 13 ticks meaning it's longer as it is now.. if you think like that then 2 of those comments you quoted don't matter anymore... Also those were a few players in smaller alliances maybe, however does that go for the entire alliance or just the few irc active ones which as you said yourself aren't really the inactive people of pa. As you also said yourself 2 small alliances vote in favour of shortening which you conveniently didn't quote

anyways, nothing will get changed regardless so i can't be bothered to reply any more here really
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote