View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 20:57   #413
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congratulations eXilition

The manner they are doing it in was far less inevitable than ND in either situation, as one the universe collapsed and joined 1up's ally, in the second ND actually led the game (and dare i say it, trying to win!) and got caught by XP, which when Asc won with it suddenly became an 'XPloit'.

While people might see them as similar, I can see why subh is being quite provacative. But yes, they probably don't think they have much of a choice. From my point of view, if they don't even achieve 2nd, there will be a very long queue of people laughing at subh. As Paisley is lording it up bigtime, he can be rest assured that if he gets done, it's only fair that he can expect a similar amount of stick back.