View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 19:18   #402
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Congratulations eXilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Subh roids magically grow just like the mushrooms, not as if we are at the point where subh has to init them back now is it
We started specifically targetting you on saturday. (with your roid count not as if you would get much random incs off us)

The feedback I got from my members from target picking was "ffs they dont have much in the way of roids. Once you get some more we'll take them back off you when you are fit for target picking.
That's a lot of arrogance from the man who runs the alliance having the fence so far up their ass their organs consider it to be a part of their body, towards the alliance that fought for everything they were worth for so many rounds now.

1up may have lost from eXi again, but they fought, again. You should really drop the arrogance seeing your alliance hasn't actually achieved anything this round, other than making sure that for next round your political landscape concerning possibilities changed from WTC to ground zero.