View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2008, 23:59   #71
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve
Re: Official Denial Statement

im not asking you a question, im making a point
Denial HC did something they shouldnt do you say we should punish them all.
U.S government knew what they were doing something they (and we can debate about this about whos right whos wrong) shouldnt have done (not taking away that it allready happend and its not the issue at hand im just making a comparison)?. Now should we hold the entire country accountable for things they didnt know should we all punish them ?.
Im not going to go in discussion wether or not the nato knew or didnt know what hussein had its irrelevant, you dont know and i dont know neither have i seen proof altho i could sum up a few things what i do have proof of anyway thats off topic.
So let me rephrase to be clear you say all of the community in denial is repsonsible for the cheating of 3 of their command and should be held accountable for the cheating and all should be punished, So u.s citizens are to be held accountable by the actions of their leaders chose to do ?.
If we lived in an idealistic world with high standard morals we might be able to display that in a game im not saying the choices made by certain persons is a good thing i dislike cheating as many others.