View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2008, 23:35   #66
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Official Denial Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
You're calling him a twat when what he did was PRESENT AND ARGUEMENT IN CIVIL FASHION! Seriously, learn to read you witless moron, the twats in this thread were wholly on the other side of the argument, Aedolaws made an admirable effort to refrain from stooping to their level, his patience was far greater than I personally would have shown in his situation. And you illiterate **** come in and start attacking him for this? LEARN TO READ A ****ING THREAD BEFORE REPLYING TO IT! YOU ARE WASTING MY AND EVERYONE ELSES TIME YOUR SELFCENTERED BULLSHIT! *THAT* IS WHY YOU ARE A TWAT YOU ****ING MORON!
In the last paragraph I didn't refer to anyone in particular. I even apologised for not articulating myself properly! If your issue is with the first line, well give me a chance to reply with that particular axe to grind.

I actually agree with you to be fair on Aedolaws he has presented an argument, but that doesn't mean I can't think it's crap and attack his view for various reasons which I've attempted to justify - mainly because I think he was applying ridiculously rigorous and most likely irrelevant principles of law to what ultimately is an internet game and has a view that doesn't really reflect what goes on in planetarion. HC's are responsible for situations like this from experience but peons really aren't and the laws of companies seem to go some way to reflect that (although would never suggest to a MH to apply the law to the letter hence my use of the word 'broadly')

There is a long list of posters who I have had a lot of time for who would go out on a limb to call an argument crap, but then go to the time to explain why they thought it was crap at reasonable length. And my post has just done just that. You're more than welcome to call people whatever you like on the forum, so long as the tone of the post isn't abusive and that you actually go out and make an argument out of it. There is nothing wrong with having a controversial opinion, calling someone else's a load of crap then going out to justify it.

So you can either chill or continue ranting for pretty much no reason given the background of this forum.