View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2006, 16:38   #2
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Re: Gifts for Wimmins

you can send booze through the post, though of course its normally heavy so would cost a fair bit to send. You can probably order it online too as a gift from various places....I know I've had champagne sent me through the post before. Though just random booze i think is a bit crap, it'd have to be something 'special'

Even though IRC boys think they are lame, i love getting flowers....part of the whole thing about it is that they are kinda decadent and pointless, but they look so pretty, and it makes you feel like someone cares about you.

and of course chocolate is always a winner (so long as you're sure she's not one of those silly girls who are skinny but obsessed with their diet anyway).

I'm sure I've seen some places online that let you send chocolate AND flowers together.

In short, pretty much anything you send would be cool, as I'm sure she'd be happy to know you were thinking of her.

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote