Thread: GD Meet II #2
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 22:53   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD Meet II #2

(yes I know a few of us met up in Croydon a couple of times but it wasn't a GD Meet because it took hardly any organisation alright?! so this is #2)

Even though I have cancer I am here!

It's ok!

Here to save the day!

Yahwe seems to have some sort of job now and as such doesn't want to do boring things like organising internet meets. Plus all I seem to do is sit around all day and fight off cancer cells while watching TV. So I can do it!

As realised in this thread right here, we see that July is the optimum time for people to meet up. Ace!

So now I need you guys to poll it up, on which weekend is easiest for you all to get yourselves down to LONDON.

If someone could make this into a poll with the following options (and allow us to see who voted for which option) that'd be swell:
-Friday 30 June - Sunday 2 July
-Friday 7 July - Sunday 9 July
-Friday 14 July - Sunday 16 July
-Friday 21 July - Sunday 23 July
-Friday 28 July - Sunday 30 July

VOTE!

AND DISCUSS!