View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 01:11   #112
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
okay. well, something that sounds good, and isn't being sung by posturing emo kids, and i'll give it a shot. but that's the other obstacle for me: as much as i object to shit music, i also object to pretentious artists. Muse get nixed by this. Radiohead get nixed. Hard-Fi certainly suffer for it. And every emo band i've been exposed to so far has been anathema, on both counts.

Pick out one thing I should investigate that won't leave me wanting to tear someone's eyes out, and i'll give it a whirl. Until that point I remain deeply sceptical.
stop caring about pretention.