View Single Post
Unread 30 Nov 2010, 05:03   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Why have the extra week?

The fun part of this all was

Quote:
When I read at IRC that our beautifull defense plan we had puzzled a pretty long time on had fallen apart, all I could thinks was: Asc'holes
It was one wave man, one wave! And as far as I know there were only 4 or 5 of us. And the dealers wouldn't have made it totally unlandable by the way.

We have seen good reasons why the #1 alliance should be fought. Why Imperia kinda sucked and this is a people in Ascendancy freelancing and having fun. (We have no HC remember, we just do what we think is fun).

And now you have gotten some training in dc'ing (note, ingal dealers work!, getting a plan with your alliance on shipclasses works too!) and you got training in the meta game. Welcome to Planetarion, 2010.