View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2005, 01:33   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: How to balance out the races next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
The whole point is Corsair are 2 etas down on Cr. You have to put it up at least one ETA, and putting it to Fr adds to Zik's Fr fleet. All that's left is De.
Hmm I kinda agree with you, my main objection was that jester i think, wanted the corsair to be fi so it was unique, rather than just a races version of a different ship. The scarab and corsair would be an evil mix then, and nothing the cr fleet can do about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
This is the point. Zik's get so much value because people land for XP. The problems are completely related. If steal happened before roid allocation, Zik would get less ships suicided on them... and it'd make it harder for them

Ziks will always have a higher value than any other race, so to keep up with them score wise they must xp whore. Most suiciders are pods possibly mixed with a few covering ships. But this keeps the attackers value down for max xp and means the ziks have fewer targets due to increased value. I don't see why taking away a good opportunity for roids and xp for other races will punish ziks...