View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2007, 21:53   #1
HellKicker
Fook Yu

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough
ROCK Recruitment R22

ROCK Recruitment, Planetarion, Round 22

R21 was a big success for ROCK (internally), and we sucsessfully regrouped the alliance. Our main goal was to end up as #10 or better in average score (seeing our memberbase would be too small to support #10 or better, total score) - which we galantly made, by ending up as third best alliance in universe, with aspect to average score.

For R22, we wish to attain a slightly higher member base, in order to compete for #10 rank or better, total score, which will be our primary goal. We will no longer be invite only, but open up for new members. Our recruitment will filter down to invite only at PT 336 (2 weeks into round).

What can we offer members
*Daily attacks
*FC fun, if available
*Defence when needed (if you deserve it)
*Steady membership in one of Planetarions oldest communities
*Jokes, humour, and participation in the annual (roundly) "let's 20-wave Wakey when we find his coords" celebration.

What we expect from our members
*Attack and defence participation (10 fleetlaunches++ /week). Should you wish to play with us without participating in defence part of game, it is possible, but you must let us know during interview.
*Daily IRC activity
*Having the general opinion that PA is fun, but real life is far more important
*General grasp of the game, and ability to learn/improve

Applying to ROCK
You may apply to ROCK by pm'ing me, HellKicker, for interview. You can find me in #rock on NetGamers. No other person in ROCK will be doing interviews.

Improving the odds..
ROCK have always, and will always, prefer old members infront of new members. Hence all ex-ROCK'ers will get priority, during recruitment. Also, if you are able to get vouches from other members, this will count positively.

I wish everyone a pleasant R22, and gl to all!

On behalf of ROCK,
HellKicker