View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 22:27   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
PvP has been a bit hit and miss on the yank servers.

Servers are now lagging like an absolute bastard with every man and his dog farming honour for the epics that 99.99% of us are never going to get.

Some of my guildies are up to 1500+ kills already, in two days or so since patch, personally I'm at 200 and quite happy. Feedback from those not at 60 yet is, you're ****ed.
You do realise that... kills don't equal honour points? Especially kills of lower levels?

It should sort itself out in a few days. Fortunately I'm away at the weekend and so will miss the initial european shitstorm.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote