View Single Post
Unread 12 Aug 2007, 19:58   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jenova: As its over, how many planets?

The jenova co-ords on munin were taken from jenova's own database which I had access to since July 2nd until I gave it to everyone in #transcendancy one day and they took down that address at some point. I believe there were 96 planets that jenova had marked down as jenova. Of these planets 93 had def points marked down for them. I did consider this to be unfair, and as I wasn't in a charitable mood at the time over the closing of achi and rob for scanning I reported this to remy. I sent on screenshots of the members list and the points list. The conversation ran something like this.

Jul 08 22:54:53 <remy|afk> ah ok
Jul 08 22:55:01 <remy|afk> that might be confusing a bit
Jul 08 22:55:11 <remy|afk> LCH used to grant defpoints too to non-LCH

Yes, I found it pretty funny as well. I have no idea who, if any of the planets were closed.