View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2016, 00:25   #26
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: Ultores R68 Summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You are saying that p3nguins hit Norse so much that you had no other ways than warring them back?
And Asc, they were heavily being targetted by bows when they finaly came up with the idea to lol wave/FC bows planet?
And ND went to that drastic step to break the NAP with bows to hit em cus we had been swarming them with incs?

No, getting blocked/trolled is rarely excused by "being targetted" too much by alliance X or Y.
Ult did not win the round cus they attacked/fought p3ng/bows/whoever, but because they were clever enough to have other do that job for them, and putting up obsticals to them ever recieving incs that was high enough to knock them down in time.
Good politics i would say.

Maybe if BowS/p3ng/contenders were brave enough to make the bold move to war Ult earlier, it couldve been a more interesting last week.
But seeing why they wouldnt be able to fight a two front war could be obvious, if you see all the incs they had from other alliance at the important times of the round
p3n got hit by norse after throwing us under the bus twice, as stated earlier.

At the same time we had incs from bows+nd so we napped ult.

Later on we made a cf with bows, and took "revenge" on ND for a few days.

After this we decided to hit p3n because of them throwing us under the bus, and lack of other targets as we didn't see hitting the smaller alliances as a real option.

Unsullied, illu, vgn were all tired of being hit by bows and p3n so they joined to some degree.

We got asked by ct i belive to make a cf with p3n so they could start a block vs ult. Since we didn't feel it would be right towards the smaller alliances, being left to get farmed by p3n without us we told em that we couldn't do this.

Some of this massive block as you stated moved on to bows with ND in charge (i belive). The ult/p3n nap ran out and ult started hitting p3n as well, but as chimpie stated, no cooperating was done. We was again asked to stop vs p3n and in fear of getting everyone vs us we decided we ease up. This was when the block vs ult really started. After a few days we found this was boring so instead of doing nothing we went back to attacking.

The block vs ult didnt prove very strong so we was once again asked to stop hitting p3n. Which we agreed in to see if we could have some last entertaining days, but p3n decided to drop out of the block instead and hit us. So we hit eachother for the rest of the round.

So from our perspective we had no reason to support either bows or p3n. Yes we could stop hitting p3n and join the bandwagon vs one alliance, either bows or ult. Bows proved last day of last round that they werent really very close with us, fair enough. And also they ptargeted us early so we had no incentive to support you guys.

Why the rest of the tags did as they did i got no clue of.

If bows/p3n etc did gal raiding for a longer time, instead of having naps with the big alliances they wouldn't have alienated potential allies. Switching to ptarget a small alliance isn't very smart, trust me i've been in a small alliances since i returned and as a general rule you feel it's retarded when a fulltag go ptargeting an alliance half it size.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote