View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 16:02   #43
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: TGNBV (The Galatic Nap and Bash Vikings) ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I dont see how im 'throwing him under the bus' i am just stating the fact he was as much to blame as myself yet i am taking all the shit whilst he sits in your alliane and scans for you without any comeback on the matter. For the record he asked for teh scan account and it was made my our techie at the time. I had no say in it creation it was simply a tool to help him dc at primetime. Get your facts straiught next time yeah? Seems you have a lot of things twisted up in your head. Is it really safe for you to running an alliance??
It's a defence mechanism, you made perfectly valid accusations, so to take the heat off himself/his alliance he filled as much of his post with your past in the most negative light possible. Even though the discussion has nothing to do with you or your alliance.

Just another AD circlejerk. Let's all tug each other a bit more.

EDIT: Remembered how to delete, double post edited in here;

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Tides of Fire - TICK 689 -> -1,162,590
edit: this is after xp, i cant imagine how much shipvalue u trashed that tick, but i wouldnt even dare to try call it "about even"

Was referring to the 1m value TGV crashed on us the other day (Single planet I might add iirc!)

I'm well aware we both lost value today, I'm aware ToF lost much more, but we're not fighting for #1 whereas TGV are.

Last edited by Zeyi; 9 Jul 2011 at 18:51.
Zeyi is offline   Reply With Quote