View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2006, 13:46   #88
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?

For me if I could be arsed too or there was a cafe near to where i live in the south that did such a thing I would...

Order a Full English Breakfast (2 Sausage, 2 Bacon, 2 Eggs, 2 Hash Browns, Fried Bread, Beans, Fried Tomatoes and a round of toast)

A cup of tea (milky with two sugars)

I would sit down at a table read the paper have a cigarette, breakfast would come, eat it and then have another cigarette, finish my tea and the paper.

I dont actually think you can beat that breakfast (when im back at home in brum its something I do with my mates on a sunday morning)