View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 01:18   #295
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I disagree Rob, either Sid has proof of FAnG/Mistu/Rock cooperation against 1up as he claims or he doesnt and everything he has posted is a lie. Because at the end of the day, Someone is lying.

It's quite simple really.

For what it's worth. I am of the opinion that what Sid posted isn't really a lie, more a 'misrepresentation of the facts' as he knows them.

~Vaio~
you know what's simple? The fact that only I and Sid know what's been said in that pm, and that EACH AND EVERY OF YOU are taking wild guesses or believe whatever you want to believe ...

What good would it do if you guys know what's it all about nway? to troll some more?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...