View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 11:04   #260
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: And so it begins ...

Np heartless, dont use your gimmick account.

However the discussion moved from the initial post to "we love ND" and waffles "you all stink cause bla bla"
The topic covered a different story and hence my request, otherwise we would only have 1 big topic on AD where we all can load our drivel down into.
On a sidenote i cant help your inability to read heartless, i think all viewpoints to this topic have been expressed over and over from all sides over the last 6 pages. Jonny made a nice summary a few pages back since then no new info no new twists and deffinately no new "news" have been posted apart from repeatingly stating the same.
Furthermore i didnt say we should stop any discussion, so why you point out the meaning of this term, other than showing off your ability to use a dictionary, seems odd to me.
If you reread my statement you will find further that i infact displayed both "sides" and gave informations handed in earlier this thread from mistu (if such a channel exist its not official) and from Kj and Sid about the log.

P.S. why hiding behind a fake account, too scared to reveal yourself ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet