View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 09:39   #256
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
I think you realise the answer to this question already, which makes this post completely pointless. People accuse 1up of blocking with LCH, yet they defend against that like no other. OMG, WHAT A SHOCKER. Then I get a pm from every HC of 1up when i contradict what Zh|l says about planets being marked N/A in galaxy raids 1up runs. Hrmmm, conspiracy i think?
You know damn well why you were pm'd. Because you were putting a negative spin on something simply to incite flaming.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters