Thread: Mpogd
View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2007, 18:22   #32
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Mpogd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
.... You seriously should play another round actively and "hardcore" Kal, maybe you understand how some of the game features (don't) work.

There is a "safety" level for having roids per X amount of value you have. For example having 1 million value and 300 roids doesn't make you a vcery attractive target, opposed to having 300 roids and 200k value or 1k roids and 1 million value. Smaller planets got relatively many roids extra, a 1,5k roid planet with 2 million value planet will barely notice the difference while a small 2-400k planet might have gotten above his safety level and is now regarded an interesting target again with the roid gains you get from attacking it.

And next time, please give out roids at a time were barely any attacks land. Now you have alot of players who simply lose more roids because they were left undefended over night.
Oh Im sorry Wandows, did Visions 'safety' level go bust when everyone got 75 roids? Thats really too bad.

Wandows: Please stop asuming that the game mechanics work like you asume they do. Do you honestly believe that planets with 400k at this point play "low roids to keep safe" ? This might apply for a small percentage of the active players who actually cares about such things. The rest will just be happy they got a few ticks worth of extra income.

Im sorry if you feel its a problem that planets seem like good targets. Perhaps we should make the bonus to remove roids next time so fat planets wont look so juicy ? Or how about you make out a list and definition on who is deserving of more and less roids, then you hand the list over to the proper official, and tell them this is how it should be.

Why didnt you come moaning before the actual roids were handed out btw? The announcement was there, or did you perhaps want to wait until it happened, before your mind turned angry, and you felt the need to stomp on everything that happens in the game.

Moaning is REALLY easy isnt it ? Be happy that things are actually happening, instead of being a crying puppy on the- road to cryville