View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2012, 20:15   #17
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Return of the Block!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
FAnG had a roidgain simply because the stats this round are so ridiculously defensive it pays to init up to high amounts of roids. As for plowing in to Ultores i suggest you actually look at the amounts of fleets hitting you today compared to the previous attempts. TGV hit ult with a full 3 waves, CT galraided 1 ult fort instead of ptargetting the ult in 2, FAnG was mostly grounded, and inside sources tell me ND attackparticipation sucked.
Still 4 alliances hitting 1 alliance tho, however you look at it. Not our fault your members are bored of bashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by influence
Actually, CT were the least enthousiastic party involved. If anything, previous rounds proved that Ultores indeed needs 4 players to 1 to keep them in check.
Really??? Really really??? Has anyone actually tried to war Ultores properly yet? Or has everyone either nap, fenced or bashed them with 3 other allies. 1st round you let them ride away with the win cos you didnt know what to expect.. 2nd round you hit them at start and got bored and then they rode away with it, 3rd round you decided to hit xVx instead because they wouldnt join your party. This round you have kept 4 alliances on Ultores for the best part of 500 ticks to subdue them. Are you honestly telling me now that FaNG with its ridicolous roid and value lead and 14 more members cant handle a bunch of guys with small fleets???

Quote:
I hope it was because they want a higher valued win this time, and for that to happen they will need to actually hit FAnG at some point this round. In my opinion before that to happen either FAnG or CT needs to feel they are at a safe distance from Ultores.
Higher valued?? what value is there in winning a round where you had to all join forces to smash 60 odd guys who happen to play the game better than you???

Quote:
As said before, TGV entered this block to prevent Ultores from winning yet another round straight. TGV was involved last night to retalliate recent Ultores incs (as you might have noticed we targetted Ults that actually landed on TGV in the past 72 ticks). As for CT/FAnG i can only hope it is for reasons mentioned above. As for ND, i am sure they have their own personal reasons, but i have a feeling it has something to do with a high amount of Ult-block incs before the gangbanging on FAnG started.

a) what does tgv bring to the block? half raid 4-5 planets a night?

b) CT would get pummeled by FaNG in open war

c) who wouldnt roid ND? they dont defend incs...

Quote:
I am very much pro smaller tags, the fact we have 9 out of the top 10 allies with a satisfying membercount is far from a victory for me tho. As politics still revolves around the 2-3 allies that have the highest member counts. I am a firm believer that with more allies on a 'level' playingfield, there will be more than just 2 blocks, and that blocks will have shorter lifespans.
CT/FanG/TGV/ND on one side... Ultores/App/DFWTK/ROCK/xVx (according to B-Butcher) on the other ... thats 7 out of the top 10 alliances openly involved in politics... and im sure DLR and ToF will have their say before round end....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote