View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 13:25   #11
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Useful Links: Round 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
Perhaps links to downloadable bcalc code and if anyone has done one public parser code? would be mighty useful especially for newer allainces, and will help increase the number of public tools available...
I thought with the Blazde-type calcs (like Vision's), the code was available by clicking somewhere up at the top - though i dont remember specifically.

Also, i just added the race fleet guides that are available for R16.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote