View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 23:29   #14
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Call For Comments: Round 16 beta stats

I forgot to add that I generally dislike playing cath or zik. Caths are generally easier to roid as they don't kill, and a lot of the time, ziks need good luck in capturing some nice ships, or they are easily roidable all round long by most attack fleets. I enjoy my sleep, so not being attacked often has led me to generally pick xand.

Though recently ofc I've got more and more attack oriented, so I always like to make sure I have a viable attack fleet too, though that is generally not an issue. Even when FI were easy to stop, with their I could always jgp eta7, recall and immediately relaunch, I could launch up to 20-odd attacks a day if I was consistently stopped by alliance defence and eventually the DCs have to let something through!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote