Thread: So last night
View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 16:29   #15
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
I like that answer
I feel i must add that i think it's disgusting that it is true.

i see the police victimising and frankly bullying people whom they consider poor or from certain socio economic backgrounds (dare i even say races)

whereas if i open my mouth and say "officer" they'll snap to attention and do what ever i ask all the while calling me sir.

like a school ground bully who's just bumped into the headmaster.

i can only ever think less of them for it