View Single Post
Unread 20 Aug 2012, 12:38   #46
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The diary of a newbie [long]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Back when I still played, it was very common for people to ask if there were random newbs in someone's gal they could farm. This was a win/win for both sides: risk-free roids for the newbie roider and lower exile costs for the newbie's galmate.

What I have not seen is people asking the newbie to self-exile. The gals I was in always did normal exiles, as far as I can remember.

I think your experiment would have had a much more positive outcome if you'd joined IRC. Like it or not (and I don't), but you need IRC access to play this game in any kind of cooperative fashion (and that's the only way to play). If you refuse to join IRC from the start, or are unable to, then you'll have to go to incredible lengths to convince people you're worth their time. I am not surprised you were unable to.

Also, was your ruler name really "Forest"? Because that's hardly a good undercover name...
I myslef have done the same, I am not innocent in all this.

Asking to self-exile is a common issue these days and happens a lot.

I did say when I joined first gal that I would have access soon. And I asked for access to gal room. I was told no and to exile.

No it wasn't forest lol, I used nicks in replacement of co-ords
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote