View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2009, 05:10   #32
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: PAteam and top rate comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^ View Post
What?
Unlike you I do actually have quite some experience developing AAA video games from which I can tell that some things appear easy but by far are not to do easily.
Anyway, my comment was not aimed at all the things done for this round, but as a general remark regarding changes.
For example the base fleet change does actually require changes to a few critical parts of this game, so it does actually take a while to make it sure that it will not break things... and we are all glad if PA Team changes things without making it break the ticker or back ups or anything.

Last edited by lokken; 20 Sep 2009 at 18:20.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote