View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 22:08   #29
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: so today I played

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
snooker...
My highest break was 7 (one red and pink, completly by luck, because I don't get this whole position-thingy at all), but still, it was kind of fun, you guys should try it if you like billards. Much more fun than the usual pool.
The state of GD can be summed up by teh fact that noone has made the fun comment of "wu-trax potted a pink and a red, all in one night, but not with the same girl"

Maybe it would have stirred the attention if it'd been "I potted the red and then moved on to the brown"

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote