View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2014, 18:43   #431
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
p3n cried early on about BF hitting a fort, they then retaliated hitting two forts with 3x as many BF and even included sks on a BF HC ... then when they wanted our help and BF bitched about SKs p3n had the nerve to make threats about building more and show BF what real SKs would be ... (keep in mind they are asking for BFs help lol) ...

Im assuming as ND was also hitting BF a few days ago that they didnt join up because of BF ... maybe they just smelled blood, or were also tired of the way you ask for help/treat friends?
Shall we speak about facts here? Before the round had even started BF came to me (ie Souls) and asked me if we wanted to work together, he was also quite adamant that he wanted to go for Ult from tick start. Then of course as we know Souls had to leave due to personal reasons and left a bunch of misfits in charge (his own words when he returned not mine)

Bf then decided to keep gal raiding p3ng gals. One night in particular they hit a p3ng fort the same night Ult also hit another fort. So, after a couple of nights of this we decided to hit you back. One member in particular (who's no longer a member of p3ng) did indeed send SK's. Unfortunately though that's just the game isn't it. After that night I had yourself, pm me moaning. So therefore, you hit us first, we retaliated and you cried. That's the truth of the matter at the beginning of the round.

Now, I have never EVER asked you, or BF for help. Even when we were waring with Ult, I never once said to you 'We need you to help us' I did however point out, once faceless and ult were done with hitting us they would either turn on themselves, or they would turn on you. You gave the excuse off 'We are new.. we don't wish to join any wars'

Weeks later Souls appears again.. begging for p3ng to work with BF. Due to we didn't say yes we now have BF, Spore and ND coordinating against us. Im not complaining, if you guys feel the urge to stop the 5th ranked alliance then by all means keep hitting us to satisfy yourselves. But don't try to justify cowards with false facts MM. You cant hit us alone so you need spore and ND. (Btw ive been told that ND gal mates cant defend against BF and spore incoming...) so Yes.. your fully coordinating.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote