View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 03:31   #37
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Current Insomnia situation...

2 things.

We had NOTHING planned with dS. Pm me if u want confirmation on that. I am sure I can convince u.

They had a go at u for targetting an alliance which were rather friendly instead of targetting hostille alliances. This also lead to ur alliance loosing / gaining less roids the next 3 days. -as we retalled-

I ve even been told u admitted it was a bad move..

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote