View Single Post
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 07:35   #16
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough
Re: Current Insomnia situation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
The reason they left, I guess, is the fact they had no loyalty to Insomnia. All they wanted to do was to bring 1up down, and get good planetranks(This is not why we have attacked 1up, dont worry).
I can only speak for myself but I don't believe members of dS were that into own ranks. Yes, we wanted to bring 1up down and I don't think there's anything wrong in that. We were not big enough to make a major impact but we did what we could (but HC's of insomnia made it hard for us). The reasons for why we left, I guess you could say we had no loyalty for insomnia, not in the end atleast. I know several of our bigger planets defended insomnia every night, some of us were doing def-calls, everything we could to keep Insomnia alive and kicking. In my opinion we were as loyal we could be and I believe the main reason we left was not the members of Insomnia. They did what they could, but the HC's did not. I will not get into this anymore than I have. If Skyhead feels like it, he has better knowledge of everything that happened.

Jonas, please stop bringing up eXilition in this case. You had no problems with having a few eX members before but now you can't stop ranting about it. For someone who recruits [Dream] and TeK to insomnia, you are the last person to talk about defence. In TeK's case, you know why he left 1up and still you took him in with open arms. Still you got the nerve to say that dS members didn't defend.