View Single Post
Unread 3 May 2015, 22:28   #194
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: mass NAPing- yawn boring

No Myz is right on my point.

Imagine this...

Ult build anti-de. They get hit by de-alliance A and can cover because all def anti-de and use 100% def ships. They get hit by de-alliance B and can cover because all def anti-de and use 100% def ships. They get hit by both and get roided from sheer numbers.

CT build 50% anti-cr/bs and 50% anti-co. They get hit by cr/bs alliance and can only cover only 50% and the other 50% def ships are idle. They get hit by co alliance and can only cover only 50% and the other 50% def ships are idle. They get hit by both and get owned.

Also imagine, both blocks hitting one alliance from the other block at most times = the other is grounded or reduced retal = ult can use 100% def ships whilst ct use 50%.

Crude numbers I know but thats the point im making, rightly or wrongly
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote