Thread: People leaving
View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 13:03   #33
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: People leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Actually that makes 9 defence missions in 100-150 ticks and none in 400 ticks after that
Hmm. That does changes things a bit in my opinion, in that I don't think it's as much a breach as what you said earlier. It's also a bit strange you got closed at tick 600 for something you did before tick 200.

Looking at it from the other side of the fence, the support planet rule is a very well known factor in PA. There is no exception for out of tag defence before tick 200.

Overall, had I been a multihunter, I'd have left it at a warning. So it goes.

I'll reiterate something I said earlier though. The support planet is a load of bollocks, as are alliance limits. They prevent me from playing inactively if I so choose, they prevent me from playing with the people I want to and they prevent my alliance from recruiting players that may not contribute to my alliance's score. The 15 spots in each tag that do not contribute do absolutely nothing to solve the problem, because those 15 spots can be (and are being) used for scanners and defenders. The fact that is not only still exists, but was reinstated after Fiery's initiative to kill it back in r25 is a testament to Cin's inability to look further than the end of his own nose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUFC View Post
I've lost my faith on current PA Team or atleast to part of it and your angst won't change that mz. You just start to look more annoying to me while trying to so much speak for them.
I don't think you know what the word 'angst' means. I hope this post is more to your liking, my sole purpose here is to entertain the masses.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 4 Dec 2008 at 13:12.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote