View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2014, 10:15   #58
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice
Re: Stats - Round 59 and beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
Yeah it's been noticed :P Still, I'd like this set to be finetuned for perhaps not next round but the one after. It's a good set, and some minor changes and logic fixes would make it better (cutter price, or etd FR pod e/r as prime examples) (thief name :P).

That said, I'd be hard pressed to find something OP or particularly underwhelming (except perhaps zik as a whole :P) I do kind of miss the FR pods for cat, but understand why they were excluded.

Anyway since I'm a bit of a rogue I considered getting involved with this, but there's probably a LOT of other people far better for the job.

In any case, I did mess around early round with a somewhat different approach. It is on the main tab labelled "Support Classes"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=482493826

(hope that works :P)

Make sure to read the comment on the right hand side.

I eventually dismissed it because there was put too much pressure on the FR/DE classes (with FI and CR not really being able to target one anoher), but it might inspire someone or something.

The idea was that every race can solo by using 2 classes (so by using FR+DE, or FI+CO), or team up with FI or CO (etc) only. I think this would allow for more creativity in alliance and personal strategies.
its not the etd fr pod e/r that is the problem its the cost compared to the fr fleet ships.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote